Gamma World Tools

ourchair

First Post
Does the gamma world thing they have online have any of the expansion stuff in it?
Yes.

Scribble said:
Ourchair- have you played Gamma World yet? It's a lot quicker/easier to do characters then in D&D. The guys I tend to game with aren't always the best at making characters, but it was still really quick getting characters together the first night.
I've run it at a high-pressure public setting (i.e. POLYHEDRAL, the bar crowd DnD event I run and organize semi-frequently in Manila) and I've played in about three sessions with three different characters. I'm fairly familiar with the game already.

Scribble said:
Especially if you use all the random methods... It's mostly just copying stuff down.
I understand that.

I already know that Gamma World is fairly simple, ESPECIALLY when compared to D&D 4th Edition. I'm not asking for advice on whether it's easy to generate characters or not or whether my players will have a hard time or not.

I can already assume that they will drop a lvl bonus here and there or forget what their overcharge bonus is supposed to be, or what stats they use to roll a heavy ranged weapon attack and what their proficiency bonus is. I don't expect them to neglect all of those things, just that different people will miss different things.

What I'm looking for is documents, PDFs and cards such as those already existing in the homebrew community for 4e but for Gamma World. I have great faith in people's ability to grok the role-playing experience. It's just that in my experience, their ability to perform simple math or copy stuff from the books accurately is a little sketchier.

Especially when during a APK (almost party kill) scenario, the only player left standing was the one who thought her XP was her HP. :p

Remove ads