• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gardens and the Graves

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The robins chirp ecstatically at the mention of worms, and bounce around like a bunch of hyperactive fledglings.*

"We tell them, we tell tell tell tell!" they say enthusiastically. One of the birds chirps in distress when the earth underneath him erupts. A velvet-coated mole pops out of the ground and regards everyone assembled with a squint.*

"Dash it all, can't a fellow get a bit of shut-eye without chirping loud enough to wake the bones in the ground!" he demands.

Ashy

First Post
Grouse smiles a small smile to the birds and whispers to them, "Don't let Mr. Mole hog all them worms, now!" At the appearance of the mole, the thistle hops back a few times, "Ho ho! Speak of the Dev--...", Grouse pauses for a moment, thinking about his words and the current situation and then reconsiders. "Well, now! Welcome Mr. Mole! I'm very glad ta see ya! How can I help ya this fine day?"

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
* The display put onby the birds, mole,and thistle was such a delight that Oribella just stood there smiling with the sound of her laughter ringing in the air like a crystal bell. *

Seonaid

Explorer
Freyja likewise laughs goodnaturedly. She smiles and curtsies to the sleepy mole. "I thought you were the one to call him," she says teasingly to Grouse.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ashy said:
Grouse smiles a small smile to the birds and whispers to them, "Don't let Mr. Mole hog all them worms, now!" At the appearance of the mole, the thistle hops back a few times, "Ho ho! Speak of the Dev--...", Grouse pauses for a moment, thinking about his words and the current situation and then reconsiders. "Well, now! Welcome Mr. Mole! I'm very glad ta see ya! How can I help ya this fine day?"
"Well now, that's a change! Helping me instead of running about like a bunch of... robins!" Mr. Mole mutters. The robins think this to be hilarious and begin to twitter amongst themselves, laughing and cheeping. "Then you can help me by explaining why there's a contraption in the middle of my living room, thank you very much!"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Bah, I don't know. I just go into the living room and there's something in the middle, and I can't figure out where it came from. Just popped out of nowhere! Come here, you can get rid of it for me," Mr. Mole says. He trundles back into his tunnel, and the others can follow him. Once inside, he leads them to his pitch-black living room lined with grasses and bird down. He guides them to the middle, where there's a very random something smooth and oddly-shaped. Assuming someone kindles a light, you see something very strange...

Remove ads