Gardens and the Graves

Ashy

First Post
Grouse looks around, utterly confused..."Wha'in'th'world?!?!?!" The thistle tries to determine the source of this completely odd weather.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Oribella decides to go above ground to get a better feel for what is going on.*

" Please excuse me, I am going to go back up."
She bows slightly to the mole.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Oribella goes back up and looks out of Mr. Mole's front door. Luckily it's sheltered by an overhanging rock, because the garden is being coated with ice. Every leaf is in a casing of ice, and the ground is covered with it.*

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
"Umm.... Grouse and Gus? You might want to come look at this. I have never seen anything like it! If I didn't know better I would think it was the dead of winter. " She yells back into MR. Mole's home

"I wonder if this is another enchatment? I will ask Grouse when he gets here." She ask herself waiting for the other to come to the door.

Ashy

First Post
The thistle hurries up the hole and when he arrives, seeing the area coated with frost, simply stands there for quite a while with his mouth hanging open... Finally, he recovers somewhat, and begins humming some tunes, the first tune is a light little melody, filled with hops, jumps and light-hearted piping; the second is a more mysterious and slighly darker tune...

OOC: First, Grouse uses his bardic ability to inspire competence supplemented by a revealing melody. This is then followed by Knowledge (arcana) +14, Knowledge (nature) +14, Spellcraft +16 and detec magic

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The icy rain is magically summoned, and it covers a very wide area, nearly the whole city. The source of the summons is close... very close... oh bloody hell it's the skull!*

Ashy

First Post
Grouse trundles back down to Mr. Mole's home, cursing and grumbuling beneath his breath - something about never gettting a moment's peace. Once he is there, he begins his old, dark song - the song of breaking, the song that unweaves the very fabric of magic itself. At the song's cresendo, he directs all its shattering fury towards the skull...

OOC: Cast dispel magic on the skull.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The skull seems to lose its inner light... for about five minutes, then it comes back. It must be a rather powerful item indeed! The rain seemed to stop while the skull was dark.*

Remove ads