Gardens and the Graves

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
* A light goes on in Oribella's mind!*

"I have blast globes! There may be some damage to Mr. Mole's home though."
She give the mole and Grouse a questioning look.

ooc: Would my blast globes take care of the skull????

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - Only one way to find out!

Mr. Mole looks horrified at the thought of damage to his home.

"Now just wait a cotton-picking minute! I dug this hope meself, and I won't have you hooligans messing it up! If ye see fit to blast anything, take it above ground and far away from my living room!" Mr. Mole says indignantly.

Ashy

First Post
Grouse scratches his pointy chin, nodding slowly... "Blast globes... I like it! But we'll need to enlarge the passage or shrink the skull to get it out of here." Again the aged thistle looks to his companions...

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
" I do not know a way to shink the skull, but I can widen the hole with this, but I will get yelled at again by Mr. Mole." she winks at Grouse, while tossing a blast globe gentle in the air.

Seonaid

Explorer
Freyja also looks outside and smiles out of sheer reflex at the lovely ice before realizing that it must be magical and malignant. When she comes back in, she says quietly, when the voices die down, "I can try." She closes her eyes and hums tunelessly before doing a light pirouette in the air, ending with her hands pointing at the skull.

Greater Dispel Magic, if you please. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Freyja yanks of the lines of magic within the skull, pulling at them and dampening them for a while. She thinks it will probably come back, but it might need a day or so to get back together. Gus quickly tries to distract Mr. Mole as Oribella "widens" the front door with a blast globe. The result is messy, but hopefully they can repair most of the damage. They push the skull up and out of Mr. Mole's home, and onto a sheet of ice that used to be the lawn. The skull goes sliding down the slick and frozen grass towards the slushy and icy frog pond like a scalded cat.

Seonaid

Explorer
Freyja curtsies to Mr. Mole before gliding through the icy yard, trying to see if the skull or anything near it reacts strangely to its presence. "Maybe we can destroy it while it's dispelled," she calls behind her to the others.

Ashy

First Post
Grouse hurms, looking at the skull with knitted brows, "Lemme see what I kin do." With that, Grouse sings a song that he has sung already once today, attempting to shatter the bonds of magic around the skull.

OOC: dispel magic, followed by break enchantment.

Remove ads