• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gardens and the Graves

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The two children run quickly, both trying to outrun the other, but Katherine's longer legs and head start mean that she beats her brother. Titian puts on a false pouting face before Katherine goes to tickle him. Eventually the two calm down, and Katherine collapses onto the soft grass.*

"Faeries? Faeries are you there?" she calls softly, not wanting her sisters to hear. Titian and Katherine retain their purity of heart and can still see faeries, though generally their older sisters cannot.

Ashy

First Post
Grouse chuckles to himself and slips into their old game, hiding himself under some fallen leaves. "Grandfather is here, child, but I've lost my glasses and cannot see my way! You'll have ta find me, dear one!"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I'll find him first!" Titian says, starting to look through the leaves and branches. "No you won't!" Katherine shoots back. The two start looking high and low, under leaves and in the trees, hunting carefully for fairies. Anyone else care to hide themselves?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Gus giggles at Grouse's little game. The crusty old Thistle could certainly change his tune when the children were around.

"I'm here somewhere too, but I seem to have lost myself."

He finds a space under a low hanging branch and stands very still, tucking his arms into his sleeves and bowing his head down, looking for all the world like just another mushroom.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Oribella can not hold back her laughter any longer. The complete change from grump to granddad is too much for her to hold in. She lets out a tinkle of merriment. *

[ooc: no hinding for Ori, she is in stiches and has fallen over with laughter.]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The giggling children go immediately to the visible Oribella and Tuk, exclaiming over there being two new fairies.*

"What are your names? Are you here to stay?" Katherine asks politely. Titian is more easily distracted, and goes to the trembling leaves that are hiding Grandfather Grouse. "I found you!" he crows in a boy's loud voice, then goes hunting for mushrooms.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Oribella gathers her composure. Smiling to the girl she stands and bows low.*

I am an autumn fairy. My name is Oribella. As for how long I will be staying... as long as I am welcome." Oribella introduces herself with one of her glowing smiles.

Ashy

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Titian is more easily distracted, and goes to the trembling leaves that are hiding Grandfather Grouse. "I found you!" he crows in a boy's loud voice, then goes hunting for mushrooms.

"Your eyes are as sharp as your wits, lad! An ol' thistle like me can't keep pace wit' ye!" Grouse chuckles and makes a big show of "hobbling" along behind Titian, using one of the crumpled leaves as a makeshift cane...

Remove ads