• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gargoyles, season 1 DVD release

Laurel

First Post
OH! I loved this cartoon, and for a short while when I found re-runs on early weekend mornings :) A great one for showing the future generations- here's what I used to watch when I was your age.

WOW! I knew some of the ST voices, but I never actually looked at the credits!!! Geesh. :)

Siridar

First Post
There were 13 episodes in season one and 53 in season 2, I think. I would imagine that Disney would do a limited dvd for season 2 to see how it sells, before going through all the trouble of releasing all of season 2 as one set.

Here's to hoping it happens sooner than later.

Here's to hoping it gets done.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Siridar said:
There were 13 episodes in season one and 53 in season 2, I think. I would imagine that Disney would do a limited dvd for season 2 to see how it sells, before going through all the trouble of releasing all of season 2 as one set.

Or, if the first season does well, do what Rhino did for G.I. Joe and Transformers and put it out in two parts. Like FBA said, the "going to Avalon" bit makes a good midpoint.

Here's to hoping it happens sooner than later.

Here's to hoping it gets done.

Hear, hear!

Has anyone been able to find it lately? I saw it in Target, but didn't get it, and I haven't seen it since anywhere I've gone. Looks like I'm going to have to Amazon it...

Brad

fba827

Adventurer
cignus_pfaccari said:
Has anyone been able to find it lately? I saw it in Target, but didn't get it, and I haven't seen it since anywhere I've gone. Looks like I'm going to have to Amazon it...

cignus_pfaccari -- I noticed your also in the DC metro area.. Honestly, I haven't seen it in many stores at all. I know I saw it one place but don't remember where. beyond that, I haven't seen it anywhere. So, yeah, Amazon seems the best bet.

Remove ads