• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnations, "Forgotten realms and the Planes"

Dire Lemming

First Post
"What was that?!" Shoon looks around and tries to determine the cause of the noise, running to look through of the window if it is not apparent.

Spot/Listen +2.
OOC: Do you care if we see entries meant for other characters? I'm subscribed to this thread so I get an email with the post and the colors are gone.

Shayuri

First Post
Oma looks around curiously, and hefts his club.

"Sounded like a...crash of some sort," he grunts. "Maybe our generous hosts approach?"

(+14 Spot, +16 Listen)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Riliyana narrows her eyes as she attempts to locate the source of the sound. As she does so, her hands subconsciously reached for her warhammer. Gripping it loosely in hand, she says, "I don' be likin' dis."

Riliyana returns to the door and opens it, looking out. She does not, however, make any attempt yet to actually leave, staying true to the letter's wording.

garlicnation

First Post
Initiative Time.

You all see something like quicksilver strike Riliyana painfully, dealing 25 damage to the stoneblessed with quicksilver speed and move into the tavern. It looks like a mirror made of liquid, and its hands are constantly morphing into different weapons. You see Riliyana's face turn sour for a second, then return to normal.
[sblock]
Riliyana: 9
Boombamela: 19
Oma: 16
Fash: 20
Shoon: 26
Hedwan: 15
Golem: 21[/sblock]
Order:
[sblock]
Shoon
Golem
Fash
Boombamela
Oma
Hedwan
Riliyana[/sblock]
OOC:
[sblock]
Anything very private will be handeled by email, so dont worry.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
"What is this?!" yells Shoon, he looks from the mirror thing to the armored woman recovering from the hard blow she has just taken. With no knowledge of his foe he decides against engaging it immediately, and instead moves to assist his apparent ally.

Cure Light Wounds 1d8+2

Shayuri

First Post
Oma snots angrily, lowers his huge bull's head, and with a great pounding on the wood floor of the inn, CHARGES the silvery semiliquid monster!

(Powerful Charge! +9 to hit, 4d6+6 damage)

garlicnation

First Post
Shoon heals riliyana 7 points.

The golem puts on a sort of inquisitive shape, and like quicksilver runs through the room drawing attacks from all of our heros.

Rilyana narrowly misses with her mace as the golem moves into Shoon's range.

Shoon strikes the metallic surface squarely and has his fest bounce off of it.

Oma strikes the thing in what appears to be its head, but cannot seem to deal much damage. The strong blow only deals 6 damage to the creature.

(I will rule that Oma, Shoon, and Riliyana get AoO because they seem prepared for combat. Please tell me if i missed other peoples' preperations.)

Last edited:

Boombamela

Boombamela vanish immediately, she jump down from the shelf and takes cover inside the unlit fireplace.
[Greater Invisibility, move silently+18]
where is my cursed Bella...oh, here you are
she thinks while she sticks her hand into her tiny bag, take out her bow and few arrows
she points, ready to sneak attack the weird liquid creature.

magicaly MW Long Bow +2 of Frost and Flame +13; Dmg: 1d6+2,1d6(cold),1d6(fire), 2d6(sneak attack – if any)

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan hops clambers up and over the bar, hopping down behind it for some cover. The gnome casts about for a mug of ale to hurl at the thing.

Remove ads