• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnations, "Forgotten realms and the Planes"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Shoon reels from the massive blows, barely able to stay on his feet. Through the pain it becomes quite clear to him that if he decides fight this thing he might as well kill himself now. He withdraws to hide behind the bar counter. "This- monster, is far more than I can handle." he gasps.

Last edited:

JDragon

Explorer
Fash Rd2

Well, this isn't going well. Damn I hate these constructs I can't ever seem to do much to them. Let's see what I have in my bag of tricks.

"COLD DAMIT, COLD! HIT IT WITH COLD! AND DON'T STOP." Fash cries out as he tumbles from his hiding spot to strike the creature. I hope this doesn't get me killed! As he rolls and vaults across the bar room floor he pulls a small weapon and swings as he gets into reach.

OOC: Speed 50', Tumble +16, Activate Lurk Augment - Solid Strike spend 8ppts to add +10 to damage (swift action), Attack +1 Kukri +14 to hit / damage 1d3+10* - If I can get to a flanking position I will during my move.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"I don' have cold," Riliyana mutters. Her eyes find the mug of ale across the room. "Ale needs ta be kept cold," she says. "Would lurin' it there help?"

Boombamela

Boombamela Flies to Shoon, still invisible
Hold still, it's me
She whisper to him, hoping he will recognize her voice
She'll then heal him with her wand

Wand of Cure moderate wounds

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan watches the golem trying to see if he can remember anything about such creations before.

OOC: Knowledge: Arcana +14, also don't forget the Acid Breath spell that I posted last time.

garlicnation

First Post
Boombamela's wand of cure moderate heals shoon for 14 hitpoints.

Oma manages to grapple the thing through an amazing series of dodges and crazy moves by the golem.

OOC: The rolls couldnt have been better for you, trust me.

Ferrix:
[sblock]
If you do not want to change your action, i ruled that you made a ranged touch attack against AC 15 to aim the cone so it would not hit oma. You succeded.

Also, you remember that such creatures have a powerful poison associated with thier blows.
[/sblock]

Hedwan manages to narrowly avoid oma as he blasts his massive cone of acid. The Golem reels from the attack and takes a massive 48 acid damage. You see globs of the golem evaporate into thin air.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Shoon sits behind the counter, badly concussed. He mumbles something as she speaks, but all Boombamela can make out is “…Miri…” As the healing energy flows through him he clutches at his head and groans. Though he cannot see her, he the pixie is nearby. “Please forgive me, against this foe I am only in your way.” He says to his unseen benefactor, as he staggers to his feet. His lungs feel like they are about to burst. Shoon stares at the battle, too weak to even provide a diversion, he just tries to stay alive.

OOC: Total Defense

Boombamela

Your welcome, stay still, don't move
she replies to Shoon.
moving back behind the keg, Boombamela aims and shot, trying no to harm Oma

[Greater Invisibility, move silently+18]
magicaly MW Long Bow +2 of Frost and Flame +13; Dmg: 1d6+2,1d6(cold),1d6(fire), 2d6(sneak attack – if any)

Shayuri

First Post
"Bwah!" Oma bugles. "I've got it! hurry up and finish it! Can't...ngh...hold it...long!"

(attempting to pin! Grapple check +14)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Seeing that acid injured the creature and the only thing that Riliyana has capable of dealing acid damage is the ale, she goes over the bar and tries to find a barrel of ale or something that she can smash over the creature. She is torn for a moment before using it, but since it's bad, she doesn't consider it as being a waste.

Remove ads