Gary Gygax health update

Henry

Autoexreginated
Dear Gary,

Whether you see this or not, I wish you the best of care and pray for a speedy recovery for you.

Sincerely,

Henry Link

BSF

Explorer
Gary,
Take care of yourself! You have passed me much joy in my life since I found D&D 23+ years ago. It's kind of embarassing that I didn't realize we shared the same birthday until last year. I'll toast you a glass of wine on our mutual birthday.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
dsfriii said:
Yes please pass on the all of our wishes of wellness to the esteemed sage.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that as did Larry Elmore, I too suffer from sleep apnea, so soon I’ll have to go and have a sleep study done, get the machine to treat that problem.
Pass on to Gary the study is a pain in the rear but the machine works wonders and really impoves the way that you sleep.

From a fellow sleep apnea person...

Best wishes to Col Playdoh in his recovery. Surgery corrected my Apnea, as I had trouble with the machine. Best wishes in your treatment. I found energy I had forgotten, and a clarity of mind, long since unused after a few months of getting real sleep.

GW

The_Gneech

Explorer
Somebody send that man a scroll of cure serious wounds! Or would that be remove disease?

Seriously, sorry to hear about the stroke, but happy to hear about the recovery! Best of health and luck to you, sir!

-The Gneech :cool:

Remove ads