Garyh's KoboldQuest IC

Timothy

First Post
(OOC: Touché on the name)

To observe and advice, a noble goal indeed. Swords are just for settling things after talk has proven invane. Some persons will not be won over by words, and have to be converted by other ways. Might I ask now, what you think of Tiamat?

Opposed Bluff Rol if you do not tell the truth

Kurt's Sense Motive: 12 +1 = 13.

(OOC: I knew you would go for Tiamat in my FRCS campaign, hehehehe)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: Easy question, don't need a check, i am not bluffing. honesty is the best policy, for now.

IC: "Tiamat is another one of the many gods that our people follow, not as popular as Kurtulmak, but then again what one persons religon is their own business. Personal self-worth and value my lord are keys to building ones self up, those that lean too much on gods and use them on a crutch could be considered weak and feeble by some, but not by all. Let their own actions speak for themselves and let the gods decide as gods do what our future may hold if neccessary.

I wonder know good sir, will you rely blindly on your god bahamut or will you look inward to your own self and listen to others to show the right way?"

OOC: Tiamat was a logical choice as i didn't have the F&P handy...

Timothy

First Post
Bahamut is the God of wisdom. I follow his wisdom as it is given to me. But Bahamut will not grant his wisdom always, and relying on him to think for you is not only unreasonable but also not very wise. A god of wisdom will grant wisdom if it is deserved. Therefor I will listen to what others have to say and make up my own mind.

And, Might I add that your answers fit your status as a Wise-men.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
IC: Thank you my lord, i strive hard to follow those before me in guidance and wisdom as they have taught me to serve my people...

OOC: I want to stab the paladin and eat his mount with some fava beans and nice warm kiante....:)

Timothy

First Post
Leopold said:
OOC: I want to stab the paladin and eat his mount with some fava beans and nice warm kiante....:)

I think We can Come to an Arrangment?
How about A test Of characters. Kurt VS OverKrilliak, I have my mount, but you can say in what area (keep it basic, okay?)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: oh no way..you would kiil me instantly...i would have to critcial you and break your legs before i could even win...suprise is key...monk vs armored paladin at 2nd level you win...i lose.. :) for now...

Timothy

First Post
Leopold said:
OOC: oh no way..you would kiil me instantly...i would have to critcial you and break your legs before i could even win...suprise is key...monk vs armored paladin at 2nd level you win...i lose.. :) for now...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I always win

Remove ads