• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaslight Press going under?

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
I heard a rumor Gaslight was going under (or already had). They published a great adventure called The Gryphon's Legacy for their "Sun & Scale" setting. I was looking forward to more products from them and Wolfgang Bauer (the author of TGL).

Anybody know what's up?

MEG Hal

First Post
I saw richard at GAMA and it appeared anything but the truth, he was talking about his next product and asked about using Bluffside in his setting, so I would have to say "BAH" to this rumor.

Lady Dragon

First Post
The publisher posted on another messageboard I forget which one exactly but he basically said sorry I'm taking so long.And that their next product will be out in the fall.

I agree that there first product was great and I am really looking forwar to the worldbook coming out cause I think it going to be a great world.

tensen

First Post
Yes, Richard is posting somewhat regularly to their forum on mortality.net. I don't see any indications of them going under from his posts, just moving at a slow but steady pace.

Rowan

Explorer
Definitely Still Around

I really don't know where these rumors come from, but Gaslight Press is still around and will be for a long time. No fears there!

Our next product, The Valdan Wilds, a campaign system book will be out this fall and I think people will find it well worth the wait.

For detailed discussions or questions about Gaslight Press products, you can visit http://www.mortality.net, where I monitor our forum on a regular basis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads