• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Girl's Night! - Friday/Post-ENnies

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Liz, do we have a updated list of who will be attending Ladies Night? Or can you fabulous ladies please confirm your attendance here? I want to bring some stuff and would like to make sure I bring / order enough. Thanks!

What's everyone bringing?

player 2

First Post
I'll be there and I may bring a friend with me (I haven't confirmed with her yet!) Please let me know what I should bring (card games, food, alcohol, chocolate, etc, etc . . .) I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time! See you all soon! :lol:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I would say feel free to bring something to drink and something to snack on. If everyone brings something we should have a nice selection to share :)

My hubby should have lots of games in the room but if there is something you really like bring that too! Personally I think Apples to Apples would be really fun if we need a game. I don't think we will :)

Alenda

First Post
Queenie122 said:
I would say feel free to bring something to drink and something to snack on. If everyone brings something we should have a nice selection to share :).

I'll be there! I guess I hadn't really thought about bringing anything in terms of food/drink. What all were you thinking of having? Let me know what you need, and I'll be happy to bring something!

player 2

First Post
I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet more of you, I was really looking forward to it. If there is a Girl's Night Out next year, please make sure that everyone knows about any change in plans. I felt very silly waiting for everyone and not knowing that you decided to go bar hopping instead.

Queenie, I had a great time getting to know you and I hope that we will get together soon. Bella is a beautiful little girl, you are very blessed to have her in your life. Give her a big hug for me! :D

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I'd just like to thank y'all for inviting me to be the only man at the party. I had a blast, and next time I'll be sure to bring more Jell-O. I was surprised at how fast we went through the edible body paint, too.

Alenda

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
I'd just like to thank y'all for inviting me to be the only man at the party. I had a blast, and next time I'll be sure to bring more Jell-O. I was surprised at how fast we went through the edible body paint, too.

What happens at GenCon never happened.

Remove ads