• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon 2007

amazingshafeman

First Post
Just messaged my wife the countdown. I'm dragging her along next year if for nothing other than the Midnight Zombie Show. Her reply? "You're a dork!"

In the immortal words of a close friend's super religious dad, "Daaaang straight."

Sephera

First Post
amazingshafeman said:
Just messaged my wife the countdown. I'm dragging her along next year if for nothing other than the Midnight Zombie Show. Her reply? "You're a dork!"

Ask her what she'd like to see at GenCon 2007! Is there anything that would strongly encourage HER to drag YOU along to GenCon?

Sephera

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hopefully next year we will be able to be more involved, and maybe the Mrs. will get a chance to hang out with some of you all. :)

Crothian

First Post
Piratecat said:
I'm really looking forward to it! I already have my games starting to plan...

I'm the same way. I'm thinking of Paranoia again, and perhaps one or more of the following: Another Fine Mess (fun little Fudge module), Hollywood Camelot (unique QAGS experience), A Thieves World, or a Delta Green CoC.

Contrarian

First Post
MojoGM said:
But 2007 I go to Indy. Yeah...is it too early to book a hotel? :)

Actually, it isn't. There are people on the gencon.com forums who've already admitted to booking a room. (Many of those are just booking fallback reservations they'll cancel if they get a better deal through the Gencon housing block.)

Although, to be fair, many hotel/motel websites don't let you book rooms quite this far ahead -- a lot of them seem to have an eleven-months-ahead limit.

Contrarian said:
Actually, it isn't. There are people on the gencon.com forums who've already admitted to booking a room. (Many of those are just booking fallback reservations they'll cancel if they get a better deal through the Gencon housing block.)

Although, to be fair, many hotel/motel websites don't let you book rooms quite this far ahead -- a lot of them seem to have an eleven-months-ahead limit.
QFT - I've already tried. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads