GenCon check-in/check-out/scratchpad thread

KB9JMQ

First Post
IronWolf said:
I didn't run into any real issues with the Con iteself, so no complaints from me yet! I didn't spend enough time in the dealer hall to comment on what the hot items were. I know I picked up a Steel Sqwires Flip-Mat and a friend picked up Shackled City. Hardly a reliable data sampling though!.

How are the Steel Sqwire products ? Do they look durable ?
I like the idea of the spell templates and was one of the things I wanted to see when I was going to get to go this year :(

JoeGKushner

First Post
KB9JMQ said:
How are the Steel Sqwire products ? Do they look durable ?
I like the idea of the spell templates and was one of the things I wanted to see when I was going to get to go this year :(

If you're talking about the spell templates, I've had mine for many moons and so far no issues.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I wish next year would work for me...I get married in July, so with the extra reception for friends that we don't have room for at the ceremony and the honeymoon, I doubt I'll be able to swing it. Would it be bad if I told my (by then) wife that we should honeymoon at GenCon when she's not a gamer?

Kane

reveal

Adventurer
Kanegrundar said:
I wish next year would work for me...I get married in July, so with the extra reception for friends that we don't have room for at the ceremony and the honeymoon, I doubt I'll be able to swing it. Would it be bad if I told my (by then) wife that we should honeymoon at GenCon when she's not a gamer?

Kane

Only if you don't want her to become your (by then) ex-wife. ;)

Remove ads