• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gencon D&D Open Prize support issue.

DMRob

First Post
Greetings all, im posting this up in hopes of getting some info for my best friend. He was part of the winning team for the 07 D&D open at gencon, and as part of the prize package was promised a copy of every 4th edition book that WotC published last year. He had struggled to get into communication with his point of contact, and only managed to get the core 3 books and keep on the shadowfell after sending a number of e-mails, as well as calls to customer service. since then, he has heard nothing from his contact, nor has cust-serv been able to help at all in any way despite numerous calls.

Since some pretty important guys from the D&D team find their way around here, I was hoping Mike Mearls or The Rouse might be able to help, or at least let me know how to point my bud in the right direction. His point of contact was Chris Turlach (may have the last name wrong) Chris was very helpfull, when he was able to get in touch with him, but he has not answered any e-mails since august or so. Does anyone know if he is still with the company? or have any suggestions on who to talk to to resolve this?

Thanks for any info any of you can share.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads