General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Agrreed with Manz. I've seen and run adventures specificly for former players of mine.

Moggthegob

First Post
Ok well, I kindof have an idea brewing that would send you back to the Shadow marches (It is,as it turns out, my favorite venue in Eberron).

Does anyone in that group have anything against House Tharashak before i go too far in planning?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Ok well, I kindof have an idea brewing that would send you back to the Shadow marches (It is,as it turns out, my favorite venue in Eberron).

Does anyone in that group have anything against House Tharashak before i go too far in planning?
As far as Siobhan, she hates House Cannith, but that's all for constraints.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I had worked on a dungeon crawl style adventure based around the necropolises in Sharn and submitted it. However a confluence of events have prevented me from actually getting it off the ground. Worked just picked up, I moved to a new house without internet access, and I was elected to DM the Pathfinder adventure path for a brand new group that meets every week. If work slows down again or I get internet at home I'll probably check back in to see who's still lingering in the Tower.

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
Schools kinda crazy right now. I will sit down and write out a proposal this weekend.
Don't push yourself. Effort is good, but I'd rather see it well done when you're available.

jaker2003

Explorer
New Guy, New Character

I'm looking to join LEB and read some of the rules. I noticed that a player can start a character at up to level 3. My question is: Can my first character start at 2 or 3 level, or do I have to play a 1 level character before attempting a higher level character?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads