General Discussion Thread II

Salix

First Post
Groovy gamers is a good site. I'm pretty sure I had a banner there with LS in it.

Looks like my work is done here. SX:3 is completed, and PPs have been awarded. Raylis, I apologize for not sticking around till the end of The Tokyo Problem. Appreciate you letting me in though. First time after two years that one of my guys got to roll for an attack. I hope the site can get some more new blood and keep continuing. I really enjoyed my time here. Thanks everyone! :D

Last edited:

Jack of Tales

First Post
So I'm relatively new to EN worlds and am only slightly familiar with the M&M game although I do have and have read the books. I made a character for this but from what I read it looks like there are no more games? If there are who do I send my character to? I thought it sounded interesting...

Raylis

First Post
Jack of Tales feel free to send it to me and I think Hand of Vecna is still doing character judging? I've been swamped lately with a new job and moving and all that jazz but I intend to get another game here going asap.

Salix: no problem, thanks for playing and thank YOU for SX:3 that was fun :). Hope to see you back sometime If they're modules you were able to snag for free I wouldn't mind a look at them, either as something to run or get ideas from ;)

rgordona

Explorer
Raylis said:
I've been swamped lately with a new job and moving and all that jazz but I intend to get another game here going asap.

HOV - This prompts me to remind you to look at the character modifications I sent. (Do you need me to send them again?)

JoT - Feel free to send the character to me or Raylis. I am happy to look at it and point out any obvious flaws. I think HoV will need to give the formal approval but if he is busy at the moment one of us can probably take a quick look and give feedback.

Alternatively post what you have in the Character Submision thread with a note saying the character is not yet apporved and someone will probably look at it. You can always edit the post later if any modifications are needed.

Salix - Very sorry to see you go, thanks for all the help. Hope to see you around somewhere in the future.

Remove ads