General Discussion Thread II

hero4hire

Explorer
Since the subscription function is back let me know if there are plans to restart a shinier Living Supers.

No offense, but I am not for fixing this one. :) But would love to be involved in the creation of a new one.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Jack of Tales, I did indeed receive your character. At initial glance it looks fine, but I do want/need to go back over it more thoroughly.

I'm sure LIVING SUPERS can be salvaged, we just need to determine what direction we wish it to go. Do we want something pseudo-HEROES/PARAGONS-y, sorta like what we have now, or something more four color-y, like Green Ronin's FREEDOM CITY or Black Wyrm Games' THE ALGERNON FILES? Would we want even to use those published settings, or something based more directly off the comics (say, a "Children of the Avengers/JLA/JSA/X-Men" game set 20 or so years in the future, or one set in an alternate Marvel or DC Universe a la "Age of Apocalypse" or "House of M"), or something entirely homebrewed?

Jack of Tales

First Post
If we were going to go with Freedom City there's already a large FC living game on another forum (actually a forum to itself). I'm not sure how many people there are but the couple of times I looked there was recent postings (day of). My vote would be for something alternate universe-Marvel or entirely homebrewed.

Bront

The man with the probe
Let me know if you want to close it out, or try to revive it.

If it's dead for another month, I think I'll simply have an admin either hide the forum or remove it.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Last post in Sups was one thread in May; nothing else since January. I'm not overhere (no M&M), but it seems dead.

You'd need to ping Velmont and Raylis (seems to be the only two judges over here?)

Velmont

First Post
I have been judging teh last active adventure and now I'm thinking of it, it seems gone. Personnly, I don't have neither the time or the interest to try to push that foward. So either it die or someone else take the lead of LS.

Remove ads