General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
You should have earned some for Hired Hands. Nimisgod'll need to say how many when he gets a chance. It's still a new thing, so don't be afraid to ask!

Bront

The man with the probe
Is there actualy someone recruiting in the tavern? If not, I'm ready to.

Edit: Nope, doesn't look like it, so here I go :)

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
In fact I was waiting for some 2nd-4th level characters to show in the Inn to recruit for my own adventure, but youll probably use them all. I´ll continue waiting.

SlagMortar

First Post
Assuming Dance of Souls doesn't have a final twist (which means it probably will have another twist), there should be three 2nd-3rd level PC's (Azaroth, Banion, and Beamer) returning to the inn soon.

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
You should have earned some for Hired Hands. Nimisgod'll need to say how many when he gets a chance. It's still a new thing, so don't be afraid to ask!
As a matter of fact, he should. 4 I believe.

Stupid crash.

Knight Otu

First Post
SlagMortar said:
Assuming Dance of Souls doesn't have a final twist (which means it probably will have another twist), there should be three 2nd-3rd level PC's (Azaroth, Banion, and Beamer) returning to the inn soon.
My adventures never never have twist. Never.

Also, I believe I calculated that all of the active DoS players will get a level after wrapping up the adventure. Same goes for Slaves of the Dragon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
My adventures never never have twist. Never.

Also, I believe I calculated that all of the active DoS players will get a level after wrapping up the adventure. Same goes for Slaves of the Dragon.
Twists are changes from the established formula, and changes scare people. Change is bad. That's why I 'never' have twists in my adventures :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
In fact I was waiting for some 2nd-4th level characters to show in the Inn to recruit for my own adventure, but youll probably use them all. I´ll continue waiting.
Neener neener neeener :p

Nah, I just dumped 3 in there, but 1 is waiting to recruit for a requested adventure (I need a second approval on that btw), till the first one goes off, and I only pushed for that one because of a minor connection to my previous adventure (that actualy only one character was aware of). It would have worked without it, but I like the added dimention it brings :)

Sounds like KO has more coming soon.... *taps foot impatiently*

doghead

thotd
Lost track of things a bit here as I tried to put the pieces of my games back together. So, Bront is recruiting at the mo. Sounds like something Jaan (paladin 3)would be interested in. He'll probably get around to asking about it once he has finished greeting Troi.

thotd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads