General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Adventurer
I check the Inn thread regularly, and will post the hook as soon there´s enough players (and won´t need that much: three will be enough, and even two if they are regular and reliable players and the characters have the required skills)

Bront

The man with the probe
KO's adventure should be done shortly, should be a few added. Oirhandir's adventure will probably only need 2-3 as well, so he can take whoever you don't, or some such thing.

rln

Explorer
Note on the Paladin/Ranger multiclass combo: There is precedent for removing these kinds of multiclass restrictions without the needs of feats or PrC's.

In the 3E Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting p. 25, there's a sidebar for monastic orders, where the one for The Shining Hand mentions that monks of that order "can multiclass freely as wizards so long as their monk level equals or exceeds their wizard level."

I could see similar rules applying to certain other institutions, ie an organisation for Paladins devoted to maintaining nature's order.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Does anyone have notes from Cure of House Thimbrall? I think I got xp from it but not gp.

Bront

The man with the probe
rln said:
Note on the Paladin/Ranger multiclass combo: There is precedent for removing these kinds of multiclass restrictions without the needs of feats or PrC's.

In the 3E Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting p. 25, there's a sidebar for monastic orders, where the one for The Shining Hand mentions that monks of that order "can multiclass freely as wizards so long as their monk level equals or exceeds their wizard level."

I could see similar rules applying to certain other institutions, ie an organisation for Paladins devoted to maintaining nature's order.
The feats give you a bit of flavor, and allow the classes to mesh togeather a bit better I think, but yes, i can see that. We'd need to approve them though by voting on this for particular deities and orders and such.

Jdvn1

Jdvn1 said:
Does anyone have notes from Cure of House Thimbrall? I think I got xp from it but not gp.
Okay, I found the amount of gold I was supposed to have gotten. When I update my charcter, should I sent a email to the character judges to get it approved?

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Okay, I found the amount of gold I was supposed to have gotten. When I update my charcter, should I sent a email to the character judges to get it approved?
It's just the money that would change from the currently approved version, right?

Bront

The man with the probe
Can I get a judge for Niobe's Delema?

I guess technicaly since there are 3 of them in the game we can live without, but we should be proper and all :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Can I get a judge for Niobe's Delema?

I guess technicaly since there are 3 of them in the game we can live without, but we should be proper and all :)
Bah, you're not really a Judge :p There's only two ;)

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
It's just the money that would change from the currently approved version, right?
Yes. The increase would, of course, be strictly what was listed as being gained from the previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads