General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Eh, I tried to fill something I perceived as a hole in the pantheon (deity for lawful warriors), but I'm not very happy with what I've come up even after several days. If someone thinks they can save it...

Attachments

• estor.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 65

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho! I'm back. Hopefully more posting tonight :)

KB, you should check into Tourny of Flowers II.

I'll take a look at it KO and let you know what I think.

One more Yes needed on the Seeker of the Elemental Song :)

Patlin

Explorer
Out of curiousity, what's the largest scale battle that we've had in LEW to date? The players in A Clash of Earth and Sea are in the process of recruiting a large force of Merfolk (40 or so NPCs with the 5 players) to aid in their battle with the Merrow. It's been speculated that the Merrow may empty out of the dungeon in response and meet their force in battle....

Merrow sized longspears, merfolk tridents, and the equivalent of shark infested waters! Not for the faint of heart!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, Slaves of the Dragon has had a bunch of PCs in battles, against (what, a dozen? I forget) a bunch of kobolds.

Velmont

First Post
15 kobold and Eskaron against 8 players, 1 rebel kobold (and his 4 (soon 5) summoned minion) and 10 villagers. That's make 16 vs 19 (excluding the summoned creatures). Ko like to handle a lot odf people at once it seems.

Edit: I was forgetting, one animal companion for our druid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads