General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Welcome back, Creamsteak! :)
You've been sorely missed, especially in the Dance of Souls, where two other players vanished without a trace...

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront has brought up a good point earlier. We need to re-compile the world information from the various threads. For that, we'll need some volunteers to read through all those threads, and write down what they find - NPCs, places, organizations, and the like. Taking note how the places look like, what mannerisms the NPC has, and the like.

This isn't limited to adventures, though. The volunters should also check approved proposals, discussions, the character thread (approved characters only)... In the latter case, they may want to note what content is private, and what is public.

Unless there is a great need for intervention, I'd like the volunteers to talk among themselves how to divide the task among themselves, such as whether two people should check the same thread, who should check which threads, and so on.

So, who'd be willing to do that?

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll help when I can. Got a few things on my plate, and don't want them to drop too. But anything I can help with, I'd be glad too.

Bront

The man with the probe
Question.

Is Craft Masterwork Item one feat, or several feats, one per item type you want to craft?

I sure hope it's just one feat, but the text in some places in Item creation are worded to hint at it differently. If it's more than one feat, I'd begin to think the item creation section is broken, especialy when normal rules allow you to craft masterwork items normaly without any feats at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads