• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jdvn1 said:
Is that Groovy Gamers? You should link your other message board on your sig. I always forget which is which.

It is, but no I don't really like that idea... I like to keep the work I do for each forum as separate as possible. :)

IcyCool

First Post
When did this Gundar deity get approved? Dag-nabit, that's what I was shooting for when I was looking for a deity for my character, Deos Kirith. He hasn't taken a cleric level yet, but I'll still need to figure out a good reason to switch.

Bront

The man with the probe
IcyCool said:
When did this Gundar deity get approved? Dag-nabit, that's what I was shooting for when I was looking for a deity for my character, Deos Kirith. He hasn't taken a cleric level yet, but I'll still need to figure out a good reason to switch.
Was over the weekend I believe, Around the 30th.

Glad you like him :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
Any comments on the rules and Mechanics thread so far?
Very nice. Hopefully you can get a Background and World Info thread going similar to that that can be filled in with approved content, as well as adventure created content.

If you need a hand, let me know, I'm willing to help (and occasionaly have time). Drop me an e-mail if there's something I can do.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
:lol: Something tells me it'd be a good idea. ;)

Um, question. From the people who have completed adventures (not sure how many people that is, but): How many adventures have you been in? How long has each taken?

Xael

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Um, question. From the people who have completed adventures (not sure how many people that is, but): How many adventures have you been in? How long has each taken?
One lasted 10 months, another 7 months, and newest one 2 months. And one seems to have died after about 8 months of general inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads