General Discussion

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have a question for the judges

re: "gain the benefit of a combat feat he doesn't possess. "
from Martial Master's martial flexability [ex]
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...pes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/martial-master

My question is: was this prohibited due to the question of how does this information get unlearned, or something like that? I don't remember if it is this or something from a spell . . . . .

posting this in general discussion too

I will commence review after I get this answered.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I don't understand your question, Scott. If you are asking why Martial Master is prohibited then answer would be: it's not (at least as far as I can tell).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I thought I had seen something somewhere it was, Since I have a gut feeling I a wrong, I didn't want to get too into a q and a about it, Just to find out if I am wrong or right. It was the "Learn a feat and forget it" mechanic I was not sure of. I feel it was in a discussion here but i m probably wrong. I am going home for the night now, so I will find out if I have a shred of accuracy or not.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ah, I think you are remembering the retraining rules discussion. Those were from Ultimate Campaign most of which was not approved for LPF.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Out of these three, what are your favorite archer feats? This is for my character Siddhartha for those of you familiar.

Precise shot
Weapon specialization
Rapid shot

Remove ads