• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

jkason

First Post
So would I be allowed to put together a wikipedia page on the subject of the Barony my character came from (with proper oversight of course)?

I think we're pretty lax about fluff you toss into the background of your character, but if you're going into the kind of detail that would merit its own page, it may be more appropriate to create a proposal first, to get judge feedback / approval. I'm not sure how the others feel about that.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
If my conniving little halfling wants to buy a riding dog, can I reskin it as a boar? All the same stats, costs, whatever, and just have it be a pig instead of a dog?

grumblyarcher

First Post
So I'm thinking my next character will either be a alchemist or investigator. He'll be a doctor of some kind and his entire motivation will be to finally get enough funds together to open a proper clinic.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
1. Just curious, what draws people into healer types? I've never had any personal interest in them.

2. Bump the war pig question.

3. If I multiclass into a class that has a familiar, does it just magically show up when I level?

Remove ads