• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General threadcrap redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda-s1

Scruffy and Determined
so dialogue options are in first person. at first I thought it was just an interesting stylistic choice, but then I realized it's probably an effective way to get around this issue:
[Edited out - not appropriate]

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I mean, could you explain? a good number of these screenshots have dialogue options and that video was about dialogue options in video games.
It was a short video mainly featuring a profanity. If you have queries about moderation, please do not do so in-thread, as per the rules you've agreed to. I didn't give warning then, but please follow the moderation rules.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Note - I've moved this to Meta. The reason we don't allow challenging moderation in thread is exactly this -- it hijacks the thread and turns ito into a thread about moderation, and if it's allowed, 100% of moderated users will hijack the thread. This would make the site unusable. It's important that folks do not address moderation grievances and queries in-thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads