Generation Legacy Issue #7 "Innocence Lost" - Part 1

Agamon

Adventurer
"Stupid Yoshi," Anika thinks, stewing in the chair. "Dumb, smug, egotistical, sexist piece of..." She sees the purple flash in the sky outside.

"Whoa, anybody else see that?" She looks at Ryan and back out the window. "Ryan, that was the same hue as your glow. What was that?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Stupid Yoshi," Anika thinks, stewing in the chair. "Dumb, smug, egotistical, sexist piece of..." She sees the purple flash in the sky outside.

"Whoa, anybody else see that?" She looks at Ryan and back out the window. "Ryan, that was the same hue as your glow. What was that?"
That is the last image of the issue all further discussion should continue in the OOC thread... muhahaha see you all in Issue #8 ;), btw 3XP/PP for everyone, Innocenence Lost #2 will pick up in Issue #8...

Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Star smiles and just hugs Mark tight, "You always know just what to say, I am not sure why but that means so much to me, it makes me feel safe. When I am around you, I also feel vulnerable at the same time... it's... it's...” she trails off and just holds Mark close.

Mark stiffens when Star puts her arms around him and awkwardly returns the embrace, acutely aware of the tightness of his uniform with Star right against him. Does she still think I have a thing for her? Do I have a thing for her? Mark couldn't decide if he was feeling excitement or terror.

In the distance the sky flashes a bright stunning purple as Star looks up and kisses Mark softly… as it ends the sky goes back to normal.

The light barely registers as Star follows it up with a surprise kiss that Mark is too astonished to return.

EDIT: Whoops. Sorry for the eleventh hour post, Toki. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads