• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy: Part Three

Agamon

Adventurer
Why no non-lethal lightning? Isn't that pretty much just a taser? I mean, it's not like Clover's lightning is comparable in watts/voltage to a real bolt of lightning anyway.

A taser does stun damage. An AP of the power doing stun damage is completely understandable, but the +6 lightning is more powerful than any of the lethal guns being shot by the bad guys (at least until they crank em up a notch, anyway) and could certainly kill someone with low toughness and bad luck.

You could flip back and forth with the stun AP (that would be later on), or even just not going full power. A +3 attack I'd let be nonlethal.

Shalimar

First Post
By default 2E rules any power is capable of dealing both Non-lethal and Lethal Damage, the user just has to declare it when they use it. Tasers/Stun Guns actually use the Stun power so I'll just pick that up as an AP and leave her lightning as only lethal which would normally be the full power drawback.

Whoo! :)

I'm sort of confused, how many badguys are there in each scene? 2 in the hallway, engaged with Clover/Emmet/Cody/Raph and 2 in the cafeteria? I figure Cody/Raph will be able to see the action in the cafeteria on their move actions so if the baddies aren't down they'll try to help in there.

Agamon

Adventurer
Whoo! :)

I'm sort of confused, how many badguys are there in each scene? 2 in the hallway, engaged with Clover/Emmet/Cody/Raph and 2 in the cafeteria? I figure Cody/Raph will be able to see the action in the cafeteria on their move actions so if the baddies aren't down they'll try to help in there.

Seeing as the two sides of the fight are at different ends of the food court, probably a little closer will be needed. Cody, Raph and Emmet are still 40 feet from Trill and Clover, which is another 30 feet from the food court. Once they get around Clover/Trilly's area they'll be able to see into the food court enough to see the guys fighting there.

Sorry, didn't think it was that complex or I'd have done a rough map. I'll try and get a post off tomorrow, long tiring day today.

Nothing to worry about, I'm just bad at these sorts of things unless they're all numbered or somesuch. I thought there could've been 2 at the entrance then 4 more, 2 at each of the hallways. Everything crystal clear now :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads