• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Get on your roofs, the GRABOIDS are here!

Clay_More

First Post
Wow, I didn't think you even COULD post more than once a minute.... you are a Master at multiple-posting!

Good points about the Graboids. Didn't know there were a fourth on its way. Didn't even see number 3 yet. Assblasters, the pure mention of it cracks me up though.

Devon

First Post
Just wanted to point out a small editing concern:

A move earth spell cast on an area containing a burrowing graboid flings the dust digger back 30 feet, stunning the creature for 1 round unless it succeeds at a Fortitude save.

You might want to remove the reference to the creature from which this vulnerability was copied.

- Devon

Frog Slime

First Post
At the risk of going seriously off-topic, here, El Blanco isn't just sterile, he's albino. Albino animals tend to be sterile, and the albino trait can appear in virtually any animal.

You should have seen my uncle jump when an albino wolf spider shot out of the floorboards not a foot from his hand!

As it is, you can't put down a chance for albinoism under the Graboid listing without putting it under every animal, magical beast, vermin, and who knows what else.

( Ever put characters up against an albino silver dragon and see how long it took them to figure out it wasn't a white dragon? )

Remove ads