• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gfunk-JollyDoc Crossover Story Hour [Updated 4/30]

htetickrt

First Post
Seriously. All this waiting has forced me to post my own story hour to continue spending my requisite hours here on the boards. ;)

Plus I want to hear more about Caine. I need more data points in trying to convince a new DM that a VoP druid would be a good idea.

JollyDoc

Explorer
htetickrt said:
Seriously. All this waiting has forced me to post my own story hour to continue spending my requisite hours here on the boards. ;)

Plus I want to hear more about Caine. I need more data points in trying to convince a new DM that a VoP druid would be a good idea.

Gfunk's lady should be heading home today or tomorrow, so, if the gods are willing, we should see some updates soon.

gfunk

First Post
Great news everyone! I asked her to marry me and she said yes!

WOO HOO!!!

This means that updates (3 total, one in this SH, two in JollyDoc's) before next weekend are forthcoming.

Lela

First Post
Well, for that, I think we can easily forgive the break!

How did you ask?

Tell us about her. Mainly if she's a gamer. ;)

JollyDoc

Explorer
gfunk said:
Great news everyone! I asked her to marry me and she said yes!

WOO HOO!!!

This means that updates (3 total, one in this SH, two in JollyDoc's) before next weekend are forthcoming.

Congrats G! Nice of you to notify your buds via the SH rather than in person :eek:)

Joachim

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Congrats G! Nice of you to notify your buds via the SH rather than in person :eek:)

*sniff* Our little Gfunk is getting all growed up...

Congratulations. That's great news, and I am sure you are relieved that you are through the ordeal of asking her and waiting that interminable 3 seconds before she answers. It just remains to be seen how she will react to meeting the rest of us freaks.

Did you cry? :)

gfunk

First Post
Joachim said:
It just remains to be seen how she will react to meeting the rest of us freaks.
LOL, the indoctrination has already begun. She leafed through the intro of the PHB and had a good laugh at Caine's character sheet. I don't have the guts to show her Entropy :(.

OK, here it is. The update schedule for this week:

1. Tuesday (2/10) - Gfunk's Story Hour - "The Test"

2. Thursday (2/12) - Jollydoc's Story Hour - "To the Abyss With You All!"

3. Saturday (2/14) - Jollydoc's Story Hour - "The Cathedral of Feathers"

Remove ads