• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ghost Rider

The_lurkeR

First Post
I know this was posted in the news the other day, but that link was taken down. I don't see any other threads with this, so here's a working link I found...

http://rapidshare.de/files/3473325/ghost.mov.html

At the bottom click the link for the free download.

FYI you need a Mac with QuickTime 7, or download the QuickTime 7 for Windows Preview from Apples Quicktime.com site to view it.

stevelabny

Explorer
I'm getting annoyed that this trailer has supposedly been making the circles for a week, but every link I try doesnt work.

Does anyone have a link (that we can all use) for this trailer?

CrusaderX

First Post
The link works fine. You have to hit the "FREE" button at the bottom of the first page, then you have to wait until the timer ticks down at the bottom of the second page. Then you can download the clip.

stevelabny

Explorer
the link works fine...but the download doesnt.

i click the free button...and then nothing happens.

why? because earlier when i hit free, it was telling me that my ip had already downloaded too much for the day (with a message saying that it wasnt me specifically but the fault of my ip addy)
now, its not giving me the same message, but its not doing anything either.

Chorn

First Post
A streaming video, but it's better than nothing. Still up at the time of this post, but no guarantees it will stay up.

mms://205.178.146.40/191121/ghstrdrteasr.wmv

Chorn

First Post
Don't shoot the messenger? :heh: Don't forget that it is an early teaser that wasn't supposed to be released into the wild. Here's an official statement I found somewhere.

Statement from Sony Pictures Regarding GHOST RIDER footage:

Ghost Rider only recently wrapped principal photography, and the footage that appeared on this site represents the earliest version of a character that has not been fully rendered. While we were pleased with the overwhelming enthusiasm the footage received at Comic Con, this special convention piece was never intended for release on the internet. A final look of Ghost Rider is a long way from being realized and we look forward to your feedback more than a year from now when the film makes it way to theaters.

I didn't think it was too bad. It didn't have that must see kind of feel like Spider-Man did, but it didn't scream stay away like other comics-to-film projects such as Catwoman.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads