• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

kuroshidaku

First Post
"Can anyone cast the kill power word? Harm perhaps? This guy needs some instakilling."

Tairec summons an electric loop (fireball w/ electricity instead of fire) to strike the troll.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
kuroshidaku said:
"Can anyone cast the kill power word? Harm perhaps? This guy needs some instakilling."

Tairec summons an electric loop (fireball w/ electricity instead of fire) to strike the troll.

I just cast destruction. that should take care of him.

assassination

First Post
Inititative:
Argent
ME
kuroshidaku

Celcia waves her hands and points at the troll, a single bolt of light spouts forth from here hand and baralles towards the troll. (sorry to say but) U-Turn. Celcia disaperes in a inferno of fire.

The troll chagese tha gap between him and Tairec (Cirtical hit 370 damage. Dead.

Tairec feels the bit from the blade as it ripes thought her skin. everything goes black.
Jemal, Rino, Argent are just semming to wake up to the sun rissing in the east, just as Tairec jolts awake.

you all remember the battle you just had and almost fell as it really happened. even where you got hit, or burned still stinges a little. upon closer inspection you realize that there are bruses where you got hit and almost healed burn marks. so you ask yourself, was that a dream or did it really happen.

you back in camp revitilized from the roufh sleep, but are still ready to go, unless you guys have something to do.??

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Just what was that?" Celcian asked. "What were we to learn from that lesson? I would think for one thing that force may not be our option against this foe." The priest of Pelor returned to his place stoking the fire intent on not sleeping again tonight.

Rino

First Post
" that wasn't normal, is this a sign for what's to come???"

Manveru looks around the clearing for any creatures or other beings. when he sees nobody he takes his place back at the fire

Jemal

Adventurer
William casts shapechange on himself, jumping into the air he tursn into a Golden Dragon of the same size as he is, and continually grows as he flies upwards, until he is 200' from nose to tail, flying a hundred feet above the camp. "NEXT TIME I SET EYES UPON THAT FOUL BEAST I AM GOING TO RIP IT TO SHREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Great Golden William bellows in rage.

"Lets see him turn THIS around!" He roars as he slashes at the air for a few minutes and occasionally flinging a spell at the air around him, working out his frustrations as his companions are used to him doing whenever he's in a bad mood.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Celcian yells up to william, "William please restrain yourself. There is no need to draw any more unwanted attention to ourselves than needed. What if there were evil dragons in the area?"

assassination

First Post
OODM:"lets see, a gold dragon, in the air, firing its breath weapon at nothing and sending spell off at nothing. first thought, something invisable in the air, second dragon gone crazy and will attack closes town 2 hours away. yup, brovo jemal. well atleast nobody will be around for a long distance." says the loud misterious voice out of nowere.

Remove ads