• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

kuroshidaku

First Post
"What have we here? A loud mysterious voice comes from the air. William, do something constructive and rip it to shreads instead of the sky." :cool:

assassination

First Post
anyways. you continue on you way leving jemal behind, venting. just befor night fall you reach Eastling. or whats left of it. all the buildings have been destroyed, some have huge holes in the sides and are ready but havent fallen down yet. you notice a lot of large rocks.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: First off, Jemal is MY name, William is the character. Secondly, why would they leave me behind? I stated that he would vent 'for a few minutes'. After that, he'll stay in GD form, flying overhead and keeping an eye out as he mutters to himself.

IC:
"I didn't do it." William looks around and flies a bit higher, trying to see if he can spot anything from his new vantage point.

OOC: BTW, since I used ShapeChange, i get the Extraordinary abilities of a dragon, including their excellent eyesight + hearing, etc. meaning that right now not only do I have Blindsight 120', but also the Spot and Listen checks of a dragon, ajusted by my wisdom score instead of his.

assassination

First Post
sorry guys l8ife has been hectic and i forgot about this game.

celecian shouts , minutes later. a small chuby(big boned) man climbs out from benithe the rouble. looking a little dazed and shaken he looks around to note each of the group. once his sapphire eyes befall the dragon. turn white and runs for the forest. acouple minutes later he runs back and stop in the middle of the ruined town. once he catches his breath ,looks up and see the dragon. pulling out his weapond shouts comehere you durty niger i want some revenge for what you did to my town.

shaff

First Post
"Come down from there and fight like a dwarf!!! I will hang you from a mountain by your intestines!"

Maur pulls out his HUGE sword, none of you ever thought a dwarf would fight with a sword this large. The sword gleems with a yellow aura and electricity crackles from it.

"Did you do this to me city BEAST!?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Pelor's light! I told you the dragon form was a bad idea!" Celcian moves toward the Dwarf holding out his holy symbol like a police badge.

"I'm Celcian I was asked to come here to investigate what happened to this city. My companions including the dragon and I are here to help."

OOC: Happy now Shaff?

Remove ads