• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gifting Community Supporter accounts

Arc

First Post
With the holidays coming up, I'm considering getting my DM a gift that he'd use and appreciate: a community supporter account on ENWorld. He introduced me to these fine forums, so I think it would be interesting to return the favor.

My question: Is it possible to buy community supporter accounts for other people? If so, is there anything special I need to do?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep - in fact Cheiromancer just did that very thing. All you need to do is make sure you mention the details in your email. :)

Arc

First Post
What's the estimated turnaround on registration? I ordered last night, so I'm not expecting immediate action, but around what time should I start checking to see if it's been done?

[edit] I sent the e-mail to the russell.morrissey@virgin.net address, because that seems to be the new one. Is that correct?

Last edited:

Arc

First Post
So I ordered last friday or so, and have sent two emails to Morrus w/ the info... and still no response. Is this kind of wait normal, or am I doing something wrong?

This was meant to be a Christmas present, but it's getting kinda late for that.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Arc, Morrus is on vacaton right now with family. I'm sure he'll get to it as soon as he gets home. If you'd like to email me, I'd be pleased to handle it as well.

Remove ads