Gigged HIVE; A hive full of naughty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
duskblade?
Yeah.. if only her email address was real.. when at least there would be a chance at knowing if her last delivery trip with her brother ended up badly or not.

It's weird. You know how sometimes you get one of those weird psuedo psychic flashes in dreams and turns coincidental when certain words or phrases start popping up*? Well lately I've been noticing the words ice, snow, and crash a lot.

*Touches Reliques' shtick*

Giggity.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah.. if only her email address was real.. when at least there would be a chance at knowing if her last delivery trip with her brother ended up badly or not.

It's weird. You know how sometimes you get one of those weird psuedo psychic flashes in dreams and turns coincidental when certain words or phrases start popping up*? Well lately I've been noticing the words ice, snow, and crash a lot.
Her email isn't real? I sent her an email through the site yesterday or the day before to ask if she was ok. She logged in a couple of days ago but didn't post.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Whatever. I think his 'statement' about them being a group is all baloney anyway. I think he's just trying to convince people otherwise.

I just don't care if he's lying or telling the truth.

I don't care personally. I just think that if he isn't telling the truth he should own up to it. That's the one things I think is wrong with the world. To many people are afraid to have the balls and own up when they are caught.

Fact is, even if I was the admin (and thus had access to the ip records), I wouldn't care enough to even check search the access logs and check where the ip for those ghostbuster names is located.

Besides, even oif they are all his friends, I sort of feel sorry for him that they would all feel the need to join in mass using Ghostbuster names just to placate him and vote for who ever he wanted to vote for in a stupid poll.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Its fine; I was just curious.

Is that you? If it is, then I must say that you are quite the handsome devil! ;) :D
I wish it was me. It's the Most Interesting Man In The World from the XX beer commercials. Never seen them? great commercials.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads