Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

Bagpuss

Legend
1707009382354.png

How about this one:

A town that floats on the ocean, made from several barges and ships connected with bridges, planks, and ropes. Small buildings and tents have been constructed on the barges, and hundreds of lanterns are hung on every mast, every tent pole, and above every doorway. The residents of this floating town are making preparations for the lantern festival that begins at twilight.
So, I didn't think the normal SDXL would work very well so I tried the Mysterious XL v4 and btw In long prompts, words toward the end of the prompt will have diminished effect.

cVpGC0gsLMkDjzDHb1nt--1--x0283.jpg

then this is using Starlight XL

teEw5RnEPEKMsEF4370p--1--5w2ex.jpg

and lastly Nightmare Shaper v3

zteHQM7Sd7oCEhDUwXw1--1--7b8uo.jpg

A town that floats on the ocean, made from several barges and ships connected with bridges, planks, and ropes. Small buildings and tents have been constructed on the barges, and hundreds of lanterns are hung on every mast, every tent pole, and above every doorway. The residents of this floating town are making preparations for the lantern festival that begins at twilight.
I'm reminded that I should go back and re-read Daley's Doomfarers of Coramonde sometime - or was the raft city in Starfollowers? Can't recall. Definitely time for a re-read. :)
So, I didn't think the normal SDXL would work very well so I tried the Mysterious XL v4...
That came out nicely.

Write/read a lot of teen romance novels?
Top two are from my high school romance, second is airship Captain Nikora Kendrick of the Dagger's Edge and the last one is professional thief Nairobi oddly, I had to put fantasy themed in the prompt for her to get the hat lol. I'm not very good at doing prompts, so I tend to copy and paste what I've worked with in the past by tweaking it around. I also didn't spend hours doing inpainting or anything like that for the images. Despite what some on here say, you can put time and effort into making good quality generations.

everything after the short description for the character was the following: (((full body visible))), looking at viewer, portrait, photography, detailed skin, realistic, photo-realistic, 8k, highly detailed, full-length frame, High detail RAW color art, diffused soft lighting, shallow depth of field, sharp focus, hyperrealism, cinematic lighting,

and the negative prompt: deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands,canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, ((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)),((extra limbs)),((close up)),((b&w)), weird colors, blurry, (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), [out of frame], extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck))), Photoshop, video game, ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra legs, extra arms, disfigured, deformed, cross-eye, body out of frame, blurry, bad art, bad anatomy, 3d render

so I went back to the start of Nairobi and started with this image

00043-3719064205.png

Then did inpainting on the chest/shoulders and hands and switched to a different check point using a random seed and got this cool glow effect

00002-2777517790.png

then I did img2img with the above and added NSFW, glowing chest to the negative prompts and added magical to the prompt
00015-4245827091.png

then some more inpainting another checkpoint

00024-1197241824.png

and then I did img to img with a new check point and got
00033-2994356890.png

So, I was messing around with the prompt of "punk rock princess professional shot on Canon EOS-1D X Mark III " with different checkpoints and got some images that kicked started my brain on how to set a vibe for one of the characters in my high setting book

00004-1636111176.png

00005-3368023500.png

00009-1704207157.png

Remove ads