Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

some D&D style characters since I'm hopefully going to be joining a D&D group soon

7tO4CjjkQNOH8BlOTHKU--3--b31md.jpg

wbydLPaS9liKw7lfIi6o--3--73z84.jpg

pw9IBBLbyvALwcgh15dN--2--rm9hh.jpg

Ykf8dUBoGO3Ub3ToqEtt--4--2k706.jpg

ffMDtSHvnntD4O9HcRfU--4--d0rgx.jpg

I'm looking for a slightly nerdy archeologist rogue trapmaster.

Kind of in the style of indiana jones but not as cool/suave looking. More like a scholarly adventuring rogue. With or without glasses. Dark hair, light skin. Exploring some jungle ruin.

I'm horrible at prompts. let me know if you need more...

Thourne

Hero

Kind of in the style of indiana jones but not as cool/suave looking. More like a scholarly adventuring rogue. With or without glasses. Dark hair, light skin. Exploring some jungle ruin.

Gender might be helpful, unless you don't care.

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/ is free to use, it's what i used to make the ones i posted. It even has a model for RPGs.

Doraemon (manga character, a robotic cat who travels to the past) being arrested by the TVA (Time Variant Authority), the "timecop" from Marvel comics.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
How about this one:

A town that floats on the ocean, made from several barges and ships connected with bridges, planks, and ropes. Small buildings and tents have been constructed on the barges, and hundreds of lanterns are hung on every mast, every tent pole, and above every doorway. The residents of this floating town are making preparations for the lantern festival that begins at twilight.

Remove ads