Give me your monster conversion request!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Someone asked for this earlier. Here is a high res pdf with the first 25 monsters. Some are my own creation for my own Felk More megadungeon, and others are conversions. I realize that on some of them, the specific monster design formula for 5e isn't followed, but the monsters work perfectly fine. Also I just noticed there are a couple ones in there with an old format (using level instead of CR). They're still workable, but you'd have to figure out a CR for them.

Last edited:

Samloyal23

Adventurer
Any love for living spells in the new rules? I always wanted to play an a awakened Mage Hand spell. And what of the illithidae? I love the look on a player's face when the party is surprised by an Embrac...

Sacrosanct

Legend
Here is the Son of kyuss. This was harder than I thought, and I can't say I'm all that happy with it. One of those problems where you have a relatively low level monster with a ton of special abilities, and how to change it in terms of 5e. For example, the attack is a lot lower than most cr2 creatures, but it has a ton of other effects that make up the difference.

son of kyuss.jpg

Jesterpunch

First Post
Registered just for this thread.
These are great, I'm going to be running Slave Lords in 5e pretty soon and converting some the old monsters fairly is challenging. I think right away there's the Sundew and later the Aspis.

I'm a CS 6 user so I'd be very interested in how you set up your template or using your template if you choose to share it.

graven13

First Post
Has anyone converted any of the B/X monsters to 5e? There are B/X monsters that have not been updated in the 5e Monster Manual? I'm so clumsy at it and it is taking me FOREVER to convert them.

Remove ads