D&D 5E Gladiator: Round 3 (Industrygothica vs Azurewraith)

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Completely forgot darkness was concentration spell. Its a non issue now anyway so its gone regardless

Hiss backs away as far as he can
OOC: Oh :):):):) it hiss concedes can't win

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - It ain't a nonissue yet. The barbie is asleep, not dead. You gotta finish him off, and he wakes up when he takes damage...so make your next shot a good one. :))

tglassy

Adventurer
Nope! He gets 10 rounds before the barbarian wakes, unless he hits him. That's ten rounds to prepare. Or run around like a chicken with his head cut off until the barbarian wakes up and makes him a chicken with his head cut off.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I was kinda hoping you would of chopped my head off all ready. Wait.... just read the Phb unconscious he drops what ever he's holding...

Hiss snaps out of his slump that last hit had addled his brain. Hiss heads over and hefts the orcs rather large axe and places it back up the stairs that the orc came down before standing over the orc and unleashing a blast of eldritch energy.
OOC: Ok just to speed things along ill use my next few turns in one go. Using what a series of Dashes ill grab the axe and dash it over to d9. Then place hiss next to Knagh between him and his axe in k10 then Eb with advantage and crits.
Attack._: 2D20.HIGH(1)+3 = [8, 16]+3 = 19

Damage crits [roll0]
I missed a +2off the attack roll so its actually 21.
I also believe your rage is ended.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Knagh wakens violently at the force of the warlock's blow. He hops up and reaches for his axe only to see it back on the steps at the entrance of the arena. His low growl turns into a snarled grin, and he reaches back for one of the javelins still strapped to his back. Calmly, he rears it up and stabs forward.

Remove ads