Gloria e Flamae Solei

tyrlaan

Explorer
Andeus Kilishar

Andeus sneaks a quick look of exasperation at Ivan. I can't play act to save my soul! What do I say?

Andeus grunts and makes a head motion toward the package.

Bobitron

Explorer
The young lad stares up at his captor, shaking with terror. He is breathing very deeply, his fists clenched into tiny balls at his side.

LogicsFate

First Post
tyrlaan said:
Andeus sneaks a quick look of exasperation at Ivan. I can't play act to save my soul! What do I say?

Andeus grunts and makes a head motion toward the package.

Ivan replies with a bare twitch of the shoulders.Whatever, stooge ain't worth the time of night.At any point the acolyte is focused on Andeus instead of Ivan, he will mime a simple pushing to the side and a jerk of the head to indicate lets go.And if the kid persists because of whatever is in the package a soft blow to the head should knock him cold for a little while

tyrlaan

Explorer
Andeus Kilishar

Andeus swings around and presses the kid up against the wall, looking at him threateningly, giving him a "go ahead, I dare you" kind of look. He then lets him go and takes Ivan's lead.

LogicsFate

First Post
Leading in the general area of the tavern at a hurried pace, Ivan will keep a look out for any followers. At any point out of sight he will remove his cloak, revealing his simple travelers clothes. After a second check to confirm being follower less, we will return to the tavern.

I'm sorry, if I took you by surprise. Hopefully that will have them looking a good ways from us for the criminals. Though, we may have to avoid the church for alittle while.

Bobitron

Explorer
The child stammers as though to speak as you let him loose, but thinks better of it and moves off with a strong limp, leaving the bundle lying on the ground.

LogicsFate

First Post
Returning to the inn after the quick walk back, an eye always on the prowl, we will return to the private room. Half expecting to return to the rest of the group still eating Ivan will start It didn't take long to stir something up, Pious Tossing the package to our pious We caught an acolyte with this parcel, and released him after giving the impression that we were just a couple of street thugs Once more gesturing to the package Other than that and a night visit by two warriors and an older man, all seemed in order Huffing a little after his practiced report, Ivan looks to Andeus to see if he had anything to add.

tyrlaan

Explorer
Andeus Kilishar

Andeus takes in a big long breath and slowly lets it out, like one does while thinking and choosing one's words.

"Yes, all seemed in order, Pious."

Ferrix

Explorer
Two warriors and an older man, Elohim ponders, perhaps that was the Father on his return. The Pious thumbs the edge of the parcel and then looks at it with a sharp eye, "sensus magus," he intones quietly focusing his will upon the parcel in case it held magic.

"It best be the case that this boy was convinced, tomorrow, Seneschal will investigate further and we shall act." It is weary to wait for these others to perform their assigned tasks, should the Father be unwilling to be convinced, it will be time.

OOC: Want to know if it radiates any magic before I go about bothering to open it.

Daily Spells:[sblock]Cleric Spells:
0th levelGuidance, Guidance, Read Magic, Detect Magic, Mending, Detect Poison

1st level – Shield of Faith, Sanctuary, Hide from Undead, Bane, Bless, Endure Elements, Detect Secret Doors (D)
2nd level – Zone of Truth, Silence, Lesser Restoration, Hold Person, Divine Insight (CA), Detect Thoughts (D)
3rd level – Dispel Magic, Vigor, Hammer of Righteousness (BoED), Wave of Grief (CD), Spikes (CD), Clairaudience/Clairvoyance (D)
4th level – Recitation (CD), Greater Luminous Armor, Freedom of Movement, Holy Smite (D)
5th level – Subvert Planar Essence (CD), Scrying, True Seeing (D)

Wizard Spells:
0th levelMage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1st level – Grease, Magic Weapon, Featherfall, Shield, Mage Armor, Lesser Orb of Sound
2nd level – Mirror Image, See Invisibility, Blur, Scorching Ray, Melf's Acid Arrow, Web
3rd level – Stony Grasp, Resonating Bolt, Fly, Dispel Magic, Fireball
4th level – Teleport, Polymorph, Evard's Black Tentacles
5th level – Vitriolic Sphere, Wall of Force[/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
Ferrix said:
OOC: Want to know if it radiates any magic before I go about bothering to open it.

Inspecting the package, you see it is a small, hard square wrapped carefully within multiple layers of rough cloth for protection. Once you complete your detection spell, which reveals it has no enchantments of any sort, you unwrap the cloth to reveal a wooden box about 12" long and about 5" deep and wide. Carefully opening it, you find ten mundane candles, broken into segments held together by the wicks after the rough handling.

Remove ads