Gloria e Flamae Solei

Bobitron

Explorer
The rest of the day passes without anything of note. As the sun falls behind the rising steeples of the churches, you all gather in a private room downstairs for dinner. Felis assigns two young halfling boys to attend to the group, and they knock carefully each time they enter. The food is well prepared and plentiful, and the chairs comfortable.

LogicsFate

First Post
Excellent food. I wouldn't assume that judge Dathan will be joining us? Ivan looks across the faces of those assembled and attempts to discern their dispositions

LogicsFate

First Post
taitzu52 said:
(OOC- He's there, just not eating anything, just looking at you, making you nervous. ;))

A simple grin is returned, hiding any plausible nervousness behind a friendly manner. Well, I think I know where Dathan stands and everyone else has said their piece, but we haven't heard much from Andeus.Turning toward the tattooed monk.What do you believe we should do?

GreatLemur

Explorer
Lhulan Ceth

At dinner, Lhulan sits down to a rare steak and a good Brelish wine. He sees no need for asceticism in his faith, and at the moment, the taste of blood seems right. He's been in a hunter's mood, a predator mood since his excursion this morning. The world is sharp and crisp, and his mouth feels full with a hundred teeth.

He knows this is pride. He decides not to worry about it, for the moment.

"Ivan," he interrupts. "Andeus. From what the Pious and I have read of your histories, I know you are both adept in the craft of stealth. Once you've finished your meals, I'd like you to have a look at the Church of Infinite Mercy and the surrounding area." He speaks quickly, now, eyes agleam. "No intrusion--unless an opportunity comes up--just a little bit of watching, peeking, listening. I want to know if anything interesting happens there by night." Lhulan regards them both intensely. "Watch out for each other. And, of course, avoid conflict unless it is absolutely unavoidable.

"Can you do this?"

tyrlaan

Explorer
Andeus Kilishar

LogicsFate said:
Turning toward the tattooed monk.What do you believe we should do?
(OOC: Oops, totally missed this.)

LogicsFate said:
Of course, Seneschal As he rapidly finishes his dinner, and confirms the readiness of Andeus Shall we go?

Andeus gets up from his seat. "Yes. First, perhaps I should acquire some sort of cap or a hooded cloak. As much as it pains me to do so, I think my tattoo must be concealed. Do any of you have one to lend, or should I purchase one from a clothier?"

taitzu52

First Post
Dathen glances up from his reading. From underneath his mask, he smiles in the amusement at the sheer irony of Andeus' question. He looks the Purifier up and down, wondering why a man so skilled would be worried about such a trifle. Ah, my dear Andeus, you think that you have a distinguishing feature?, he thinks to himself in a moment of trivial sarcasm.

~....and the Flame shall light the path of the righteous, leading them to glory eternal.~

As he returns to his scripture, Dathen reminds himself to be patient. The secrecy of the Lodge must be maintained, even if it means a change to his tactics. He will wait......

LogicsFate

First Post
tyrlaan said:
Andeus gets up from his seat. "Yes. First, perhaps I should acquire some sort of cap or a hooded cloak. As much as it pains me to do so, I think my tattoo must be concealed. Do any of you have one to lend, or should I purchase one from a clothier?"

Yes, I have an extra. Allow me a moment. Ivan excuses himself, returns to his room, gathers up his basic equipment and returns to the group. Tossing a cloak to Andeus and donning another, though leaving the hood down for now If that's all that is needed... He turns and takes a step to the door

Remove ads