GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I haven't checked to see if CB's characters have anything but, if they don't, how 'bout we just assume the group made some makeshift torches before they entered the hole? Is that ok with everyone? I would still need to know who is carrying a torch, though.

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], I don't remember what we decided with Kurl's spells. I know a level 1 cleric has a base of 4 spells known. Let's go with full access to the list but Kurl has to choose his allotted number each day and can cast from those. You also asked about a light spell. Unfortunately, there isn't one and Darkness isn't reversible.

Sorry. Still here, but had to trot down to South Carolina this weekend on no notice. Am home now but I've a hearing at nine and then a second one at 1pm. I'll have a look at my character sheet, but off the cuff I don't think any of my characters have a torch. I'll post an update in the IC by this evening.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hey look, Hank was still topside making a half dozen torches And that is why he was last down the hole!!!

Scott DeWar

If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Scott DeWar

two things:

1. [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION], so you liked my badger pics eh? are you a brown coat too?

2. Saturday, Sunday and maybe Monday I will be working at my brother's again, so again, I will be limited on posting.

I don't actually have a clue what the photos in your badger-summoning post in the IC are, but can verify that this is the tidbit that made me chuckle:

But wait, there is a second where the first was with a look of 'me too?' Hank is surprised as to summons bringing two! He sends the other to join its twin!!

Remove ads