GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Robichaud

Explorer
"Yeh, I know a way - it's called usin' your head. You only go poundin' the ground when there's no more leads to follow. I figure a quick look at this berry patch in daylight can't hurt, and neither can maybe askin' around a little," quoth Jinx.

Kenku17

First Post
Looking up from the map, William says "I don't think were lost as much as a little off path....or at the very least this map needs to be redone, which I may talk to my father about..." he then starts to try to catch up on the conversation.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx nods in acknowledgement of William's words, then turns to the damsel (well, lady) in distress. "Ma'am, I don't know about the rest of our shiftless lot, but ah'll try 'n help. Take me - us? - t'the berry patch," the latter said in a querying tone, while looking towards the others.

covaithe

Explorer
The woman leads you to a small house on the outskirts of the village, tucked beneath some willow trees near the edge of a dark forest, whose branches sway with a light breeze. The sun is close to setting, lending a slight golden hue to everything and casting deep shadows. Golden motes dance in and out of the dying sunbeams. Behind the house are a pair of long ropes tied between trees, with forgotten pieces of clothing still swaying, now thoroughly dry. Perhaps fifty paces away from the house, just beneath the forest canopy, is a thick tangle of bushes dotted with ripe berries. The woman takes you to the berry patch.

"I was just taking down the washing back there, and she must have run off here to the berries. Right here is where I found a bit of cloth from her dress," she points to a protruding thorn, and produces a bit of torn blue cloth.

Heckler

First Post
"Well, we'd better do what we can while there's still light. I imagine she ust wandered off into the woods. Oh, what is the little dear's name, anyway?"

ooc: No ranger here. But it had to be a child in danger. This'll be my third. I see a pattern forming with this character.

Remove ads