[GMC] needs unpaid proofreaders!

Grum_l

First Post
GMC needs unpaid proofreaders for the upcoming FREE product: Quirin Campaign #1: The Temporal Key!

I need native English speakers! (I prefer American English.)

Currently (see below), you will get a doc file with 15 pages of text and 7 pages of stats. After you send me your spelling/grammar/tense corrections I will include your name in the credits and you can choose one GMC product you will get for FREE! You don't have to check the rules/mechanics. However, if you find any errors, I would be glad if you tell me of them!

I have not finished the whole text yet. There will be at least 4 pages of additional text. I hope to finish them until 09/20/2006.

The deadline is 09/25/2006.

Post here if your are interested or mail to christian dot janke at gmx dot de!

GMC

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
I am interested in working on this project. I sent an email to the address specified, but it bounced. Please contact me via email through my profile. Thanks!

Grum_l

First Post
Hi Seonaid!

Thank you for your interest! I have sent you an email. If you did not get it, post here again!

I also discovered the reason for the email error. It was a mistake of mine. I used "dot com", but it is "dot de" (changed now). :eek:

GMC

Grum_l

First Post
Hi Priest_Sidran,

I'm sorry but I don't need a proofreader at the moment. Thank you very much for your interest! If I need one in the future, may I ask you?

Yours sincerely,

GMC

Remove ads