• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM's anyone ever have a Female?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
"my daughter is female" is redunant. If she were not female she wouldn't be your daughter.

There are edge-cases where this may not be true, but they are rare.

(Oops, hadn't gotten to Rel's comment. Never mind.)

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Heck, I'm still trying to work out why the OP didn't go the whole hog and call the thread 'GM's anyone ever have some hot totty?'
On cold winter nights they're really nice.

I was in Cambodia with my girlfriend and we found this rundown little Indian restaurant that sold the most amazing hot toddies. Can't remember anything about the rest of that evening.

FickleGM

Explorer
There are edge-cases where this may not be true, but they are rare.

(oops, hadn't gotten to Rel's comment. Never mind.)
Saying nevermind doesn't work when you leave your text in the post. :p

Don't worry, though, just do like the rest of us and ignore him until his text is in red. :D

I kid, I kid...but only out of love. <3

pawsplay

Hero
I dunno about you, but all the chicks I know are animals.

(I honestly don't know why I'm arguing this. I hate the use (almost always by fellow nerds) of "female" as a noun instead of "woman." But I also hate the assumption that because someone references "females" instead of "women" that he or she is automatically sexist. "Female human" is awkward, yet it is a larger group than "women." I would rather someone say "female" in a conversation -- when the species is pretty much known to anybody with a brain, and "woman" is too narrow a category -- than say "female human.")

Who is assuming that? As a general principle, I discourage it, but I did not say and did not say it was wrong or even always incorrect. I don't claim to know WHY people act in a certain way, but when multiple posters use the word "female" in that context, clearly unnecessarily, I can't help but feel I have stumbled upon a lost colony of Ferengi.

As for eight-your-old FEMALE HYOOMAN GM's, I think, for the purposes of this discussion, they can be considered as participating in an adult activity and hence do not need to be referenced unless you are referring to a specific FEMALE HYOOMAN.

FickleGM

Explorer
There was some time between the post and the edit, so I figured it best to not make it like I didn't say it.
I figured, I just couldn't resist the jab. Anyway, let's get back to the mythical female GM discussion.

I heard that you can tell a female GM by the Unicorn she is riding. Seriously, I wouldn't make this up.

lamia

First Post
I figured, I just couldn't resist the jab. Anyway, let's get back to the mythical female GM discussion.

I heard that you can tell a female GM by the Unicorn she is riding. Seriously, I wouldn't make this up.

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to ride unicorns anymore. Those intolerant jerks!

nai_cha

First Post

But what about us female GMs who can't even see the unicorn anymore? :(

nedjer

Adventurer
On cold winter nights they're really nice.

I was in Cambodia with my girlfriend and we found this rundown little Indian restaurant that sold the most amazing hot toddies. Can't remember anything about the rest of that evening.

Not sure I'd go all the way to Cambodia for the pleasure, but if I'm ever passing through . . . :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads