Gnomes vs. Halflings - Demihuman genocide!

Gnomes vs. Halflings!

• Gnomes!

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Halflings!

Votes: 120 57.4%

Shade

Monster Junkie
I've got five words for you.

I've. Got. A. Flying. Machine.

Gnomes all the way. Rock, forest, tinker, garden, lawn, underpants...their impact on the world around them is strong.

Down with all races with the word "half" in their name!

Kesh

First Post
Gnomes, all the way. They can be jolly little tinkerers, or evil plotters & tricksters, or bookworms, or negotiators, or sage wizards...

While halflings are just little thieves. ;)

BluWolf

Explorer
The only good Gnome is a dead Gnome.

The are nothing more than a 1-HD encounter. Relegate them to plot device and window dressing.

Mokona

First Post
Older versions = Hobbits (Halflings) > Gnomes :heh:

Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5 = Gnomes are on par with Halflings because scrawny, shrunken, kenderlike gypsies are silly :mad:

Driddle

First Post
(Unbeknownst to the public, the Order of Ultimate Gnomish Illusionists has already started casting a massive race-wide spell to swap appearance with halflings, should those whiny "half-men" actually win this stupid poll. The gnomes will only reveal their treachery after the 4th edition genocide is complete.)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I gave this whole conversation serious thought.
do I prefer gnomes or halflings more?

I considered the role each held in my last to campaign worlds;
Green Isles - a single but divided race known as the stouts (con & save bonus ) and Hairfeet (dex & cantips) togeather they were the dominate race in that part of the world. 5 stout PCs, 1 hairfoot.

Canthia - Halflings are masters of psionics, nomadic gypsys or urban ghetto underclass.
- gnomes 1 small city on the plane of earth, first occurance in year 5 of campaign.

Hmm, still undecided about which I prefer.
Ill have to vote some other time.

Remove ads