Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

JRYoung

First Post
(Init 19) Balnibar fires at G1 but misses (we can make that G2, he currently has no cover, he had to expose himself to fire at Benedict last round). Balnibar will be maintaining partial cover behind the chair.

(Init 18) Justice, currently in E8 (I need to update the Grid) swings again at B1 and hits. These blows are taking a toll but he fights on.

(Init 17) Above you all notice a bit of a flash and a wooshing sound, then the trap door to the roof opens. Peering in at you is none other than Farrian, a little singed but uninjured. He looks peeved, "Kill them you damn Goblin-kind!" he screams.

OOC: will follow up with the results of Benedicts turn later...

JRYoung

First Post
The Goblinoids, growling insults back at Farrian are hard pressed but fight for their lives.

Benedict steps up and lands a devistating blow on Bugbear B1, dropping him like a sack of potatoes. With both Bugbears down the Goblin's eyes go wide, they start looking around desperately.

G1 pulls the skycoach away from the tower, cackling wildly (hehehe!). G2 tumbles across the reading chair onto the lift. Benedict will get an AOO if he fails the DC15 Tumble check.
DC15 Tumble check (1d20+6=26)
He makes it with a 20 on the die. He says "down two" in Common and the platform starts moving down.

OOC: it looks like they have done their homework....

Jezira is up.

Velmont

First Post
"It was a lure! They'll be coming by the first floor. Jezira go down with the platform. Justice, follow her. Balnibar, cover me. I'll take care of these two goblins." tells Benedict who starts to run by the hole and jump down on the skycoach.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Jump roll of 15, That should be enough to reduce the fall by 10 feet, and as I jump down willingly, I should take the first dice of damage as subdual. I doubt the goblin's platform will be more then 20 feet down. If the platform is away from the wall, a roll of 15 should be enough to cover a gap of 15 feet.

If I acn reach the goblin with a single move action, I'll attack the goblin the more far within reach. Attack: 27 for 10 points of damage.. That's a critical, so confirm: 25 for 12 damages. I really hope it works ro it would be a waste of good rolls. [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
Round #5 begins

(Init 4) Jezira is easily able to jump down onto the moving lift, it hasn't moved very far by the time she reacts. It is so large and stable that no balance check is needed to maintain her footing (the jump was only a few feet). She swings her halberd at the Goblin but misses.

Round #4 ends, Round #5 begins.

(Init 19) Balnibar is up...

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Cover, check!" Balnibar calls, getting his crossbow ready to fire. In the meantime, he pulls a bag off his belt and tosses it on the lift. "Some caltrops, Jezira, enjoy!"

OOC: Toss the bag on the lift and ready an action to fire on any other attackers.

JRYoung

First Post
In the meantime, he pulls a bag off his belt and tosses it on the lift.

OOC: Toss the bag on the lift and ready an action to fire on any other attackers.

We can make grabbing the bag and tossing it a move action. Regarding Balinbar's standard action it can be readied but he does have two targets right now (neither are ideal targets of course). G2 is in melee now with Jizera, without Precise Shot that will be a -4 penalty. Ferrian has cover (-4 penalty) through the hatch to the roof. Waiting for a clear shot would be a good move.

Attachments

• SP32-780.jpg
    SP32-780.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 101

JRYoung

First Post
Round #5

Initiative order:

(Init 19) Balnibar is waiting for a shot
(Init 18) Justice is up
(Init 17) Farrian
(Init 15) Benedict
(Init 6) Goblin G2
(Init 4) Jezira

Redclaw

First Post
Justice drops his longsword and pulls a javelin from the strap on his back. He pauses for a moment to decide on his target, then lets fly, clearly showing that he is better in a face-to-face battle.

[sblock=ooc] If G1 is still in range in the skycoach, he'll be the target, otherwise he'll take the cover penalty and throw at their erstwhile employer. It doesn't really matter, as his attack is a 5
[/sblock]

Remove ads