• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

God Creation - Immortals Ascencion

Betrayor

First Post
If you feel its low you can change it.
I do it all the time , I use the IH rules as the base and change it to suit our group needs.

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
I have also decided to make it so that at each deific tier, prophet hero lesser greater etc that the damage done by effects will be increased depending on the type of attack used

Betrayor

First Post
A divine ability equals 1 ECL.
4 Artifacts equal 1/3 of ECL
For each artifact you exchange you get divine abilities equal to 1/12 of ECL.
So for example a greater deity 80 level wizard will have 160 ECL,
if you exchange an artifact for divine abilities you will get 160/12 = 13 divine abilities rounded down.

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Question: if your effective divine rank is doubled with cosmic firmament does that also apply to portfolio bonuses and penalties?
Example if you get a x2 str penalty and an x2 intelligence bonus do they double to x4? also what happens if you go negative with penalties?

Edit: Brain

Last edited:

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
A divine ability equals 1 ECL.
4 Artifacts equal 1/3 of ECL
For each artifact you exchange you get divine abilities equal to 1/12 of ECL.
So for example a greater deity 80 level wizard will have 160 ECL,
if you exchange an artifact for divine abilities you will get 160/12 = 13 divine abilities rounded down.

That is very strange, at that exchange rate you would effectively double your divine abilities for one artifact
With the case of the wizard what reason would i want to keep an artifact that gives a q80 to int but rather gain an additional 13 divine abilities? And i can do that four times. 16 from template + (13×4)
16 to 68 seems like a massive jump

Last edited:

Betrayor

First Post
That is very strange, at that exchange rate you would effectively double your divine abilities for one artifact
With the case of the wizard what reason would i want to keep an artifact that gives a q80 to int but rather gain an additional 13 divine abilities? And i can do that four times. 16 from template + (13×4)
16 to 68 seems like a massive jump

Well thats the math, but by the way I would never use an artifact that just gives a bonus to intelligence as you suggest, in fact most of the artifacts I use give divine abilities or their equilavant to their user.

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Well thats the math, but by the way I would never use an artifact that just gives a bonus to intelligence as you suggest, in fact most of the artifacts I use give divine abilities or their equilavant to their user.

I would love to hear of an artifact you have made and the HD of the user

The way i did some quick math it came out as such:
1/3 of the quintessence of a deity goes into artifacts and divided by 4
therefore if a HD200 deity has 40 divine abilities, those divine abilities make up 2/3 of the quintessence
on the opposite side if you give up all four artifacts your 2/3 would be multiplied by 1.5 making the 40 into 60 or 5 divine abilities each

Last edited:

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
What?

quick question: i am starting to look into super tier godplay and i ran into a thing.
taking the effects of any of the following abilities
astro [effect], omega [effect], rectify any of those three vs transmortality how would they have an impact?
i mean how do you really defeat a time lord?
does rectify instantly kill a deity?
what does omega [effect] actually do if you rejuvenate HD instantly?

Last edited:

Remove ads