• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

God tier Magic artifacts help

Richard Brookes

First Post
what type of creatures do think would be able to take on a god, because at moment in my world i'm going to be making god killing artifacts with powerful creatures sealed inside and so far i have a Fenrir type one, one based on the nemean lion and two powerful dragons

BacchusNL

Explorer
Ouroboros comes to mind. You could have some pretty epic scenes where the god get's grappled by the snake while the wolf and lion chew on it's head ^_^ . Some sort of more-epic Roc could be cool aswell if you want to throw in something bird-like.

Last edited:

Richard Brookes

First Post
if i was to do that what type of item do you think it would bound to because so far the items are , sword for fenrir , axe for the lion, a pair of wings for one dragon and a pair of gauntlets for the other.

Ever seen a Thresher Maw take out a Reaper before? Something like that would be useful I think. You could even attract it with Artifact Drums.

(Mass Effect references if you don't know.)

BacchusNL

Explorer
if i was to do that what type of item do you think it would bound to because so far the items are , sword for fenrir , axe for the lion, a pair of wings for one dragon and a pair of gauntlets for the other.

I'd go with staff for the serpent and a cloak for the bird, I think.

Remove ads