Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep CoC Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Alright, edited my sheet to reflect the changes. Also, would like to use melee weapons, but in the skill selections I didn't saw them. Was thinking on using an axe; reflecting the traditional french axe throwing practice. If that's too much, a swordcane or anything else would suit good ol' doctor. I need to know the base skill for any of them, I just assumed it would be similar to the handguns.

The starting skill with weapons is on the Weapons Table.

possum

First Post
Timothy (Tim) Howards
Education: A few university classes.
Birthplace: New York City
Sex: Male

Str: 7; Dex 8; Int 9; Idea 45; Con 14; App 6; Pow 14; Luck 70; Siz 12; San 70; Edu 14; Know 70

Magic Points 14
Hit Points 16

Skills: Art (Music) 75%, Bargain 40%, Dodge 16%, Fast Talk 70%, Listen 70%, Weapon (Handguns) 75%

Equipment: In-style clothes, pack of cigarettes, lighter, revolver, box of bullets, notepad, pencil.

Living primarily in New York City for the majority of his life, Tim Howards has made his living as a songwriter for a moderately successful publishing house in Tin Pan Alley. He has, however, recently fallen on tough times due to his recent "obsession" as he boss would say with the jazz music heard in the speakeasys. Adding jazz-influenced beats and rythyms to his sheet music, his last four compositions have been rejected, even the one that was more in tune with his earlier work.

Jeffery (Jeff) Elias

Jeffery (Jeff) Elias
Education: Elementary school.
Birthplace: New York City
Sex: Male

Str: 11; Dex 15; Int 11; Con 11; App 8; Pow 13; Siz 11; Edu 11
Idea 55; Luck 65; Know 55; San 65

Magic Points 13
Hit Points 15
Damage Bonus: None

Skills: Climb (63%) ; Conceal (71%) ; Dodge (70%) ; Jump (32%) ; Knife (60%) ; Locksmith (75%) ; Sneak (70%) ; Spot Hidden (60%)

Equipment: Cloth, Switchblade, pack of cigarettes, matches.

Jeff is a young street rat. His father died several years ago in a factory accident and his mother fell to despair, agony, alcoholism and finally insanity. Without setting his foot once at high school, all he knows is the experience one taught in the streets of NY. He is a slim fellow but agile. He is Jackson Elias's only nephew and living family member.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Gomez, go ahead and place WD in my spot. My work super project is starting earlier than expected (was supposed to get started April 1st). I'm afraid I have to drop out of the new games...

Gomez

First Post
Gomez, go ahead and place WD in my spot. My work super project is starting earlier than expected (was supposed to get started April 1st). I'm afraid I have to drop out of the new games...

Sorry to see you go but thanks for the heads up.

I guess Walking Dad is in.

Remove ads